Ready for a new, exciting adventure with ESN Siegen? 🥳🥳🥳
We are really excited to announce that you can finally register for our Amsterdam event 🥳
Travel with 5 other West ESN Sections to the "Venice of the North", the city of the 165 canals, from the 9th of December until the 11th of December! Are you ready? Hurry up and sign up to the link in our bio! 🧡
What to expect:
A three day long glimpse into the rich historical, political, and cultural life of Amsterdam!
The price includes:
- the journey from Siegen to Amsterdam and back in a modern bus which is reserved only for ESN.
- two overnight stays incl. breakfast in a central hostel (shared rooms). We will be staying in Hans Brinker Hostel.
- professional guided city tour.
- Pub Crawl event with other 5 West Sections including many Erasmus students from west of Germany and also free drinks on Friday.
- Pub Night on Saturday again with west sections :)
- lots of fun in one of Europe's most beautiful city, together with many other international students!
- and much more…
You will receive further information after registration.
❗️Be aware, there are only limited spots available. So be quick ❗️
ESN Card Priority: Only ESN Card holders can register until 26/11 12:00, after 26/11 12:01 everyone can register. PLEASE DON‘T REGISTER UNTIL 26/11 12:00 IF YOU DON‘T HAVE AN ESN CARD.
Cancellation: Since this trip is soon, we won‘t be offering any cancellation. So, a money refund after registration is not possible!!!